When I was making the card of my prevoius post, I thought: let's make two of this. But when I reinked the sentiment stamp I didn't pay attention and there was some ink on the edges too. The result wasn't good. Trow it away? No, I cut out the images, distressed the edges with the ink, a green card and this is the result.
Materialen / Materials:
* Hero Arts CG288 Leaf Cluster
* tekststempel van bij Elke, sentiment: translation: Any parting is the birth of a reminder.
* Distress Ink
* Hero Arts August 2012 Challenge
* A Blog Named Hero challenge #9 Freestyle
* Simplicity: One-Layer Wednesday 99 Pure Inspiration Challenge (My inspiration http://pinterest.com/pin/64035625921574086/ keep it simple)
Groetjes / GreetingsYvette