Volgers

woensdag 27 juli 2022

Varia 12

Verschillende kaarten, verschillende technieken, leuk om te doen !

Different cards, different techniques, fun to do !

1° 


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Happy Little Stampers: July Watercolour Challenge: Anything goes

2° 

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Happy Little Stampers: July Stencil Challenge: Anything goes


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Happy Little Stampers: July Challenge: Anything goes with dies


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to CAS: #225 Nautical


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge: #370 Anything goes or option Christmas in July
* Happy Little Stampers: July CAS Challenge: Cristmas


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Perfectly CAS: Challenge #28: Festive


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Happy Little Stampers: July Watercolour Challenge: Anything goes


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Shopping our Stash: #475 embellisments


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: #434: Any Occasion

10°

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: #434: Any Occasion

11°

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: #434: Any Occasion

12°

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Happy Little Stampers: July Watercolour Challenge: Anything goes

Groetjes,
Greetz,

Yvette



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Love your sweet House Mouse card and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Lots of wonderful cards here. Your House Mouse card is so cute. I love the saying too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Weer heel divers en zoveel moois! Ik geniet van deze posts van jou! Altijd zitten er weer dingen tussen die me inspireren! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous set of cards Yvette :-) all of them are fabulous! I love the little mouse, very cute :-)
    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. My you have been busy. I do love the Stamping Bella image, she is very festive! Thanks for sharing at Perfectly CAS. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's a sweet CAS card. Love that little Santa Mouse. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What cute cards. I really love the embellishment you included in your card for SOS! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, SOS Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow. Superb work.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en het plaatsen van een reactie!

Thanks for your visit and leaving a little note!