Volgers

maandag 27 mei 2024

Varia 25

Tijd gevonden om nog eens enkele kaarten te posten.
I found some time to post some cards.

1° Verjaardagskaart / A Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Little Red Wagon: #757 one layer


2° Mijn kaart voor moederdag / My card for Mother's Day


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Get Creative Challenges: #131 Ladies Only
* A Place to Start: May 2024 Anything goes/optional twist for a lady


3° Felicitatie geboortekaartje / Congratulations Baby card

Sentiment: Hurray a Boy

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
*CAS on Sunday: Challenge #284: Hugs
* Addicted to CAS: #259 : Balloons


4° Felicitatie geboortekaartje / Congratulations Baby card


Sentiment: Glad you're here!

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* My Time to Craft Challenges: #534 Super Cute


5° Verjaardagskaart / A Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* 2 Sisters on the Blog: Challenge #86: gebruik de kleuren groen, geel en bruin
* NBUS Challenge #62
* I Spy with my little eye: challenge #15 Something for boys or men



6° Verjaardagskaart / A Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Just Add Ink #703 



7° Verjaardagskaart voor een man/ A Birthday card for a man


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: #468 Birthdays
* I Spy with my little eye: challenge #15 Something for boys or men


8° Verjaardagskaart / A Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - May Challenge: Anything goes
* Tripple B May 2024 Challenge


Groetjes,

Greetz,

Yvette

12 opmerkingen:

  1. You have been so busy in the craftroom and created some really fun cards! Thank you so much for joining us at I spy with my little card too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon with your sweet card.

    Imke - My Crafty Place

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a sweet card Yvette. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A fabulous array of designs, Yvette! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke kaart.
    Dankjewel voor het meedoen bij 2Sistersontheblog.
    Groetjes Nicolette DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The image on your pink birthday card is just adorable and I love how you repeated the balloon/present on the other parts of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yvette: Wow! Your range of styles and techniques is fantastic! The trio of elephants for the baby congrats card is super cute for MTTC's current challenge!! Thanks for sharing with us! --Becca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your one-year-old's birthday card is so sweet. The fancy fold works so well with the stamped image. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een lief kaartje met die olifanten hug erop! Leuk dat je meedoet bij CAS on Friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wonderful card and a very AMAZING background!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT
    SORRY for the late comment! 🙏

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. So nice to see you linking up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too with this wonderful assortment of cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh I love the "Hurrah a Boy" card. The image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en het plaatsen van een reactie!

Thanks for your visit and leaving a little note!