Volgers

zaterdag 21 mei 2022

Varia 11

Verschillende kaarten, verschillende technieken, leuk om te doen !
Different cards, different techniques, fun to do !

1°Verjaardagskaart voor mijn dochter.
    Birthday card for my daughter.


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge: #365 Anything Goes, option roses
* Time Out Challenges: #214 Word prompt

2° Verjaardagskaart voor mijn kleinzoon.
     Birthday card for my grandson.


inside:

Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: #429 Any Occasion

3° Kaart met bloem
    Card with flower


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Addicted to CAS: #220 code word: flower

4° Verjaardagskaart
     Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Lavinia Creative Challenge: Blossoms blooming

5° Verjaardagskaart voor een meisje die 1 jaar wordt
     Birthday card for a one year old girl


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Shopping our stash: SOS 470 Power of pastels

6° Kaart voor een jongen
     Card for a boy


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Los Coast Portal to Creativity: #144 Under the sea

7° Mannenkaart
    A card for a man


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* Perfectly Cas: #27 Distress

8° Verjaardagskaart
     A Birthday card


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I'm entering this card at:
* CASology: #403 Botanical

Groetjes,
Greetz,
Yvette

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Altijd een feest om bij jou zo veel verschillende projecten te zien! Mooi die wolken op je 1e en de grote letters met de dieren, de fee met de bijzondere vleugels en hoe je de laatste kaart hebt gemaakt; ik haal hier altijd weer nieuwe inspiratie uit1 Fijn weekend1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super adorable mousey card thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the House Mouse card! The clouds are beautiful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this stamp! And those pretty puffy clouds you added are perfect for this sweet image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have been busy!! Some great creations you have here!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Power of Pastels" challenge over at SOS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello again, I apologize for deleting the previous comment, I made a mistake on the challenge you were playing with.
      I love this little boy card, it's just perfect for celebrating a one year old.
      Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
      Stay healthy and safe.
      XO
      Maria/DT

      Verwijderen
  7. Thank you for joining the Lost Coast challenge. You fish are great for the under the sea card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a lovely collection of cards and I particularly like the one for your Grandson. You have created such a great scene and I love the little animals doing gymnastics and having fun. I bet your Grandson loved this.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a beautiful gallery of cards Yvette! I particularly like the one you made for us with the delicate flower and the brushed white paint effect on the kraft background. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What wonderful array of cards, Yvette. The soft pink flower with the chalkboard effect on the craft is fabulous. I am so glad you shared it with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. So many wonderful cards... Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love the sweet scene you created - that mouse is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful array of cards! I'm especially taken with the one you created for Perfectly CAS! Lovely distressing!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en het plaatsen van een reactie!

Thanks for your visit and leaving a little note!